Blackberry 9800 Cellular Phone Keypad Not Working Repair Solution

Blackberry 9800 cellular phone keypad not working phone on but any key not working full hang solution blackberry keypad full hang phone any key not working 100% working solution many time phone water damage and set run but keypad not work i have tested solution without ic working keypad again see my solution
Blackberry 9700-9780 cellular phone lcd ways repair solution
see this jumper ways 100% working this jumper 
and enjoy it this solution many time tested me see and try this and don't forget visit my blog,

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Smartphone repair

    ReplyDelete